1. Proper optimization not only means better rankings, it means a better user experience.
2. Organic search may account for as much of 64% of all website visits.
3. SEO leads tend to have higher close rates than outbound leads.
4. Inbound marketing methods (including SEO) result in more leads than outbound, paid media or self-sourced leads.
5. Ranking in local search directly leads to increased visits and sales.
6. Marketers rank SEO as one of their most effective digital marketing strategies.
7. SEO leads to increased credibility for your brand.
8. SEO can be a less hands-on strategy than other inbound techniques.
9. Being on the 2nd or 3rd page of the search results means virtually no search visibility.
10. The vast majority of consumers research products online before going to a store.